Saturday, April 5, 2014

quick update



2014 has brought us much happiness thus far.  First of all, Piper Christine is a freaking hoot.  This child says the silliest things and I hate to brag, screw that no I don't, she's pretty smart.  We are amazed every day at some song she sings or what she has learned in school.


Two weeks ago, I went to get little miss thang from school and her teacher greets me with the infamous, "Hi!  Can you come over here so we can chat real quick?"  

OH.  MY.  GOD.  What in the world did she do?  Bite?  Poop on someone?  Hit?  Say a bad word?  f*&k f*&K F$#k.  

She then continues, "I just have to say you are doing such a nice job raising her.  She is so polite and always says please and thank you.  She cleans up after herself and even some of the other kids.  And she gives the best hugs.  Thank you for teaching her those things since so many people don't anymore."  
Alright people, well I'm a bit hormonal so needless to say I cried and hugged the teacher.  I have NEVER been told I was doing such a good job raising my child.  I've been criticized countless amounts, but never been complimented on it!  I have never felt more proud of my girl.  My heart had never been so full.



This little lady is going to become a big sister this year.  We are more than excited, I don't even think there is a word truly expresses how we are feeling.  We are thrilled and yet so nervous at the same time.  We have nothing but trust in the big man upstairs and know that everything is in His time and part of His plan.  We just can't wait to hold this precious babe in our arms and know that he or she is perfect and ours.


We keep trying to see if Piper can give us a heads up on what we are having...kids have that weird sense of knowing these things.  And every day it changes.  One day it's a "thithter" and the next it is a "brudder" named Two.  She giggles and gets excited when we mention the baby and she has become VERY caring for her dollies.  She always loved her dolls, but now, whoa buddy.  She has to make sure they are all fed, changed and sleeping nicely before she goes downstairs or to bed.  It's adorable.



Our "little pretty" is blossoming into a big girl and we have never been more proud of her.


Here is our first picture of our third miracle.  My doctor was so nice to sit us down and compare this ultrasound to the ultrasounds of our 2nd baby.  She showed us how much different the first ultrasound for both babies were.  It was so nice of her and I'm pretty sure she could sense how terrified we were of losing this one, too.  At this moment in time I begin my 16th week with our third babe and pray for 40 weeks of uneventful bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new miracle Amy and family, I am so excited for you all to add another one to the family! Keep up the good work with Piper sounds like she is an impressive little girl!

    ReplyDelete