Thursday, July 26, 2012

The End.

Summer is coming to an end, sadly the nasty heat isn't.

I am thrilled and nervous about this school year that is ahead.  I have taken a new position that is very new and innovative which is exciting and yet nerve-wrecking at the same time.

Helping daddy with dishes quickly became bath time!

I say it every school year, but the summer went fast!  Honestly, this summer went way too fast.  August 1st is going to be a hard day.  I love what I do, but dammit I wish Piper could be there too!



I'm going to miss my little love bug.  She has been my tagalong for the past two months.  Splash pads, little trips here and there, pool time, sprinklers, listening to the rain in the car, coloring, puzzles, dancing, cooking, laughing, we did it all!

 Shadow people-I love that you can see her cheeks even in the shadow.

 Our teething bathing beauty at Splash Pad.

 Her reaction to the fireworks!

It was a good summer and I'm sad to see it go.  Now, I'm just going to cherish the weekends that much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment