Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lovey You

Dear Piper,
Before I had you other moms would say how much they love their children.  They would say, "There's no other love like a mother's love" or "You've never known love until you've had a baby".  Yup, I pretty much brushed that off, smiled, and thought well duh I know I'm going to love my baby.


Well, I have to say it.  I love you more than you will ever understand.  Really.  There aren't even the right words to describe the way I love you.  No one will or can love you the way I do.   Not your friends, your brothers or sisters, other family member, or even your future husband and your own babies.  I love you so much, sometimes it actually hurts and will bring me to tears.  I couldn't imagine a world without you in it.  I can honestly say that I will do anything and everything in this life to make sure you always feel safe, happy and loved.


I love you my beautiful, giggly, wiggly worm, talkative, crying, smiling, chunky baby girl.


Lovey you, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment