Wednesday, September 14, 2011

that went by fast

Today marks the day!  One year ago today we found out my eggo was finally preggo!

I remember it like it was yesterday...

Peeing on that stupid stick that had come up negative so many times before.  I was so discouraged at this point and was hanging on to such little hope.  

Ding!  Time is up.  Time to check on that stick.  
Two lines.  Two lines.  TWO LINES!  
I had to take a double take and reread the box to make sure I wasn't seeing things and then my mouth just dropped.  

I walked over to the other bathroom where Jeremy was shaving waving the stick frantically while sobbing.  He had no idea what I was holding.  He had to grab my hand just to see what it was.  

We cried.  We held each other.  We laughed.  I squealed with delight. 

...It was like a dream...



**Oh, then I puked my brains out:)  Welcome to pregnancy!  hahahahahah!**

2 comments: