Monday, May 21, 2012

...1...

Happy Birthday Piper!

Im going to start this off by saying that I already actually wrote this blog post, however, since I'm still learning on this new computer, I pushed a button and the post was gone into cyberspace land.

With that said, we'll keep the words to a minimum and photos to the max.  All in all, May 20th 2012 was an amazing day.  It was quite the experience to see all of these people come together to celebrate our little lady.  I couldn't have asked for it be any better.

 Baking cupcakes the day before with Auntie was so much fun!
This was actually a super cool bonding moment for my sissy and I.  I think it's a tradition that just started:)

 This child has learned to take pictures of herself on the iPhone.  Oh, jeez!

 Piper can walk on her own just fine.  She LoVeS to take you by the hand and show you around.  Such a hostess!

 On Saturday, Matt & Christy came over early.  They couldn't wait any longer to give her the present they got her.

 LOVE this.  Her little ghetto booty with her skirt on, checking out her toys from Uncle Brother and Miss Maddy Mac.  Taking it all in.

 This is so much fun!





 Little Miss didn't want to get her hands dirty.  So the "Smash" cake ended up being a "nice-and-neat-tiny-bites" kind of cake:)

 Auntie!!
 Proud Godfather and Miss Maddy hanging with Pipey outside.

 Passed out hard-core mid party but when she woke up, she was ready to rock!

 9:30.  She stopped crying and fussing to take a picture.

 Swimmy time!!!

 Hello cutest girl ever in the cutest bathing suit ever!

 This bathing suit is so worth the ungodly amount I spent on it.  It also comes with a swim cap.  ADORABLE!!  Janie&Jack, check it.

Love you, girl.  Happy birthday my lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment