Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yep, I got pee'd on

Oh brother!  One of the top embarassing moments of being a mommy happened on Saturday morning.  Jer and I decided to go to our fave brunch spot, The Perk, in the morn.  Well, lil missy was in a feisty but good mood that morning. 

"This will be fun!  Done it a million times," we thought.



First 20 minutes, best baby ever.  Got compliments from the waitress, people sitting next to us loved her leg warmers and ribbon skirt, she was giggling and sitting in her highchair.

BOOM!  It hits.  From the table next to us I get hit with a spit wad.  Awesome.  Laugh it off, whatever.  Then, the demon in our child comes out.  Doesn't want to sit in her seat.  Go to hold her, food goes flying everywhere.  Decide to put her next to daddy so she can stand, tries to swan dive it off the seat.

Here comes the best part.

I go to pick her up and realize I should go change the diaper.  At that very moment in time, my hand becomes sopping wet and I feel a trickle begin to go down my front.  What do I do??  Freeze and mouth to Jeremy, "She's peeing on me". 

Oh goodness gracious what was I thinking?!



I continue to bolt out of the restaurant with a handful of pee and the front of me looking like a disaster.  The poor hostess looks at me in complete confusion with the thought of, What the hell?!

As soon as I get outside, I couldn't help but just laugh.  Laugh.  And then laugh some more.  I mean, who gets peed on while the diaper is still on?! 

Baby Girl, rockin the new toddler stroller.  Loved it and the big jacket that she got to wear since it was FREEZiNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment