Friday, October 26, 2012

Tastes of Fall

So my best friend showed up a few weeks ago.  You might know her, her name is Autumn.  She's pretty darn cool.  I love her visiting and am always so sad when she leaves us.  While she is hanging out with us we make the best of it!

Before Miss Piper, hanging with Autumn included lots of just sitting around with adult beverages and begging and pleading my husband to go to the farms and pumpkin patches with me.  Only to go there and watch other families laugh and make memories with their precious kiddos and feel a tang of jealousy every once in a while.  Now, it was my turn!  Dude, Autumn and I have been kicking bootay this year.

 That's a whole thing filled with corn kernels.  Hello awesomeness.  Nice to meet you sensory learning activity.

 Runnin' thru the corn maze.

 Yup, she caught a corn kernel coming down the shoot.  Nice fine motor skills there, kid!



 As Piper says, "Vroom" and "Beep Beep!"

 I spy with my little eye...a Dada and Piper!

 Mommy, Piper and Auntie Christy.  In Piper words "Auntie Christy" becomes "Thchithyyy".  Loves it.

 Jeremy, where did you go!?

 Uncle Matt, Piper and Auntie.

While driving she kept waving to all the people we passed.  She also kept saying, "Come on!  Come on!" and couldn't understand why in the world they weren't on the ride, too!

Nicely played, Autumn.  A weekend to remember!


*I would also like to add that I have been noticing all the pictures I take, my child is either refusing to smile or looking away.  I seriously hope she doesn't hate the camera like her father does.  Fingers crossed it's just a phase.  I swear, she really is a happy camper!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment