Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Big Ace

She's one, she's one, she's really really one!

We got Miss Piper's one year photos done by a very talented young photographer, Ace Fanning.  I will say that this guy has the best personality.  He had Jeremy and I laughing hysterically the entire time.  I loved the experience that we had with him.  Not only did we have a good experience, but Ace was able to capture our little munchie's personality.  Piper adored him and loved being goofy with him.

Here are some of my favorites from our day!






There were so many pictures that we loved.  How the heck are we going to decide which ones we frame?!

Thank you Ace for everything!  You are so creative and so business savvy.  You have us as return clients for sure!:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these are amazing! I love the rocking chair pictures! Our photographer is moving! We will have to get his phone number for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete